Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cactus Anger

Cactuses are commonly referred as plants surfaced with spikes. Knowing the danger of touching it, I did it one fine day. Without any bad intentions or second thoughts, I took a step forward and approached it. As my hand landed on it, my confused nerves were attacked and negative or so-called "bad", "sad" or "disappointed" impulses were sent, travelling all over my body and caused a massive depression of the brain. One will never know how serious the impact was. The anger of the cactus shadowed every other emotions and feelings in the air, causing a very bad experience for me as I was really stunned at that moment and not knowing what can I do. It was far worse than I expected and I had a terrible drive. The sky literally fell on me and I could seriously felt the weight. Can I ever touch a cactus without causing any injuries? I've tried with love and care, but it failed. Why? Maybe, every living organism in this world has the common instinct for self protection. Why am I so stupid? I was really disappointed with the outcome and my action itself. I will never get near the always protected plant, neither today nor tomorrow.

Disappointed and Regreted.
....... and now, I felt so CONFUSED.

No comments:

Post a Comment