Monday, January 4, 2010

"Les Bonnes Résolutions"

Today is both our (Pei Wen [right] and I) first day of work, my first visit to the gas station and my first post for the year 2010. Both Pei Wen and I are now with the age total of 45. Very much closer to 51 now.

Today was also my first KPI review meeting to re-evaluate the team progress before the end of the company's financial year 3 months ahead. Having been in this company for six months, i will be expecting a tough year ahead. (add oil!).

Yesterday was another great night for me that inspired me to have a set of New Year resolutions that would take my life further within this coming twelve months. Being slightly greedier, my resolutions come in four. Along with these resolutions, I will be devoloping a tracking system to evaluate the achievements in-line with my yearly resolutions.

My New Year resolutions would be;
1. To wrok hredar in odrer to clpetmoe my job in a tmeliy mnnear wtih graet stiascoifan and ahicvee btteer ieercnnmet.
2. To hvae a muixamm sivang of RM ***** by 31st December 2010.
3. Undisclosed
4. Undisclosed

Good Luck......

No comments:

Post a Comment