Monday, December 28, 2009

The End of Jobless Days

Being a vegetarian at times do prove unpredictable blessings for being holy. After lunch, on the way back from Sunway Pyramid, I received a call from the princess saying that she found a job for the holidays. Having handful of experience in children education (used to work in Da' Vinci Creative Arts for kids), she was once again employed in a similar job. Now, she works with children with age ranging from 7 years to 11 years. A place provides nursery and tuition for these young generation. Furthermore, the pay offered was reasonable to survive throughout the holidays and alike mine, it's a 5 days/week job. I was delighted when i received the news as my instinct told me that she will get a similar job. Honestly, it's my hope for her to get such a job as I personally feels that a role played in children education is less stressful yet dedicated. Stress for different jobs differ and very much dependent on situation and, both internal and external customers. Her new job will commence on the 4th of January 2010, which is also the first day of the new school term of the year 2010. A brand new year with a brand new job.


Gambate dear!

5 comments:

LoveMyEverything@@@ said...

I happy once i heard the good news @pple princess has successful found a new job. I like children, children have amazing ability to imagine, create, and simple thinking life. The children brough many happiness to us. The stress is depend on yourself, whatever how the environment are, if you feel you would not be affected, then u will face stress anymore, but i can't do that, my own mind make me feel stress.

Clementine said...

well, finding a job was not my intention at first... jz to accompany my fren... who knows the fellow came down and asked and the nex minute we were hired!

LoveMyEverything@@@ said...

nvm de, enjoy for the job ba, teach a cutie children bring a lot of the funny to ur life, u will feel that , "Wah , the children's world is really wonderful! ". I have some experience before this regarding this similiar job, it make me memorize the happy time during i was children.

Anonymous said...

Cool job to have these dayz...... Children are part of everybody's life and u will eventually have them soon. Gooodie Luck gal.

@pple Prince said...

"LoveMyEverything@@@", i think u r like a big child after knowing you for sometime. And i'm sure that you are still going thru ur childhood now. ;P Baby in love......

Post a Comment