Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Malacca Day 3: Why So Fast?

Today I had two breakfast. A bowl of duck noodle and a bowl of soup "wan tan". Then, a very annoying word shadowed my suppossingly cheerful last day here in Malacca. "Ditch" What does the word "ditch" really means? Why must the word keep repeating in my vocab? Have I ever ditched someone? Or has anyone ever ditched me? I was so confused throughout the entire morning.
Our gang of holiday travellers then headed to Jonker Walk "again again" for a meal of Hainanese chicken rice ball. A Malaccan specialty. As always, I had my stomach bloated there. Delicious! No wonder people queued for almost half an hour even in the hot sunny day. We headed to the highway around 3pm as our plan to visit the Zoo was disappointed with the sudden rain.

We arrived Bangsar around 4pm and quickly went for a rest before anyone else. We had our dinner in Chatter Box and Chocolate and there goes another day. The 3 days just went passed like any other day. So fast.........

No comments:

Post a Comment